Call now 24 hours a day for floor replacement estimates: Floor estimate Hotline:
Keep in mind that often the repair marketplace does not have fixed pricing, and that: The mindset and willingness of the consumer to pay will determine and influence the final cost of the service
The best strategy for shopping for service and making sure you don’t get overcharged is to be proactive by comparison shopping and understanding and learning about the repair marketplace.
Being proactive begins with asking for Price Quote way before agreeing to pay for a service call. This also signals to the repair provider that you are mindful about pricing.
Overview of content:
- How to Shop for Discounts & How to seek Ultimate Savings in Repairs
- Who is willing to provide discounts and why
- Why you should ask for a quote before you hire someone
- The mindset of the consumer matters
- Why I don’t trust a tech who tells me that he ” can’t know what’s wrong with my device or machine (what-so-ever) until he sees it and that he is “unable to provide any sort of estimate in advance“. (One exception to the above stated distrust, would be if he is willing to give me a truly free-estimate).
A review of what motivates repair companies and individuals to provide discounts. These motivations can help assess the potential costs vs. benefits in the repair business.
Be cautious with “low service charge rates” or a “Free -Estimate” offers. I would rather ask for a quote for the estimated total of repair + parts for very specific types of likely repairs. The reason is that if I get quotes for specific likely/common repair
Our experience has shown that often companies